ABOUT ELEVATE: CSO SUMMITS
ELEVATE Summits will feature leading security professionals discussing the global threat environment and what it means for elevating security’s role in corporate America. We will also discuss the role innovation and technology play and the growing need to develop an integrated, end-to-end approach to managing critical events.
Attendees of ELEVATE will benefit from:
- Keynote discussions will feature:
- Lord Jonathan Evans, Former Director of Mi5,
- Lord Toby Harris, Chairman Labour Peers’ Group and Joint Committee of National Security Strategy in the UK Parliament,
- Michael Vickers, former Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and/or
- Philip Mudd, First Deputy Director of the National Security Branch (NSB) and Former Deputy Director of the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center.
- Interactive panel discussions featuring CSOs and Security leaders from such companies as E&Y, Invesco, State Street, Fannie Mae and more.
- Premier networking with CSO’s and Security Leaders from some of the largest and well known brands.
- Actionable advice and best practices that will help to optimize your security processes.
Previous Elevate: CSO Summits were been held in New York, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Chicago, and we will reflect learnings from those meetings in the discussion.
We hope you can join us and be part of the dialogue.