ABOUT ELEVATE: CSO SUMMITS
ELEVATE Summits are a global series of exclusive, intimate and interactive forums designed specifically for leading security professionals. The sessions are focused on provocative topics and challenges faced by security leaders. The discussions at the ELEVATE 2019 will focus on elevating the role of the CSO and shifting the security function from a cost-center to a value-center.
Attendees of ELEVATE will benefit from:
- Keynote discussions featuring:
- Jeff “Skunk” Baxter, Founding member of Steely Dan, National Security Expert, and Chairs of the Congressional Advisory Board on Missile Defense
- Alex Stamos, Former Chief Security Officer, Facebook
- Stevan Bernard, Former Security Chief, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Daniel Domscheit-Berg, Technology Activist and Author of “Inside WikiLeaks”
- Glenn Schoen, CEO of Boardroom @ Crisis BV
- Interactive CSO panel discussions featuring security leaders from such companies as E&Y, Fannie Mae and more.
- Premier networking with CSO’s and Security Leaders from some of the largest and well known brands.
- Actionable advice and best practices that will help to optimize your security processes.
Previous ELEVATE CSO Summits were been held in New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Sweden, Norway, Chicago, Dallas, Houston among other global locations and we will reflect on takeaways from those discussions as part of the agenda.
Join us at a location near you and be part of the discussion!